About Dealer Automotive Group
- About Dealer Automotive Group
Q: What is the Dealer Automotive Group (DAG)?
A: DAG is an automotive marketing company that was created to help dealers with all their marketing needs under one roof top. There is no need to look anywhere else for sales results. Our large membership Group has allowed DAG to share what works best in the industry with all of our dealer members throughout the country.
DAG can provide your dealership with an All-In-One Marketing Program that targets the the Top Equity Owners in your area that are most likely to buy each month. DAG's in-house products can target the top equity and in market customers in your area:
- DAG Interest Rate Reduction Campaign: These are customers that have a 580 or better credit score, 10% of higher interest rate and that have made a minimum of 24 or more payments on the current loan. These potential customers give your dealership the highest conquest conversion rate. We can deploy targeted direct mail, email, re-targeting banners, and voice mail drops.
- DAG Vehicle Upgrade Program: DAG's VUP product identifies all of your database customers that are in a position to upgrade to a new model. We can deploy targeted direct mail, email, voice mail drops and even video text messages. DAG's CEO is considered one of the Industry's absolute best in this area. DAG can provide consultation, in-store training, complete A-Z implimentation with scripts, forms, sales presentations, best practices and much more.
- DAG Conquest Program: DAG can identify all equity owners in your competitions database. We can deploy targeted direct mail, and compliment the mail with email, voice mail drops with a buy back message, BDC calls, targeted facebook ads and banners that re-target them online.
- DAG Guaranteed eCampaign: DAG can deploy 150,000-500,000 targeted emails that showcase your dealerships best selling vehicles. We can guarantee your dealership with either 30, 40,or 50 new car sales over a 7 week campaign.
- DAG Social and Dealer Website Banner Program: DAG can help you capture more in market customers by installing our banner technology on your social pages and dealer website. 98% of your website's visitors leave without calling or inquiring. DAG can help you capture more leads by banner placement on specific pages which equals more sales each month.
- DAG In-house BDC and Dealer Portal: DAG has a fully trained BDC team that helps your dealership by answering calls, setting appointments and even pulling soft credit. All leads, notes, and real time appointments are placed in your custom dealer portal and leads can be pushed to your Dealership's CRM.
Below, is DAG's Top selling in-house products. See our website for dozens of other options.
- Interest Rate Reduction Conquest Mail Event: High Interest - Finance Notice Mailer
- Guaranteed eCampaign Conquest Event: Direct Video Email Campaign with Direct Mail and Equity Calls
GETTING SIGNED UP
Q: Is there a contract to sign up?
A: No, there is absolutely no contract to sign up as a member. All we need is a contact person, number and email address from your Dealership. By signing up we are able to send you products and services that are working in different areas of the country for many different dealer brands.
Q: Is there any exclusivity as a member?
A: There is product exclusivity, not member exclusivity. As long as a dealership you are ordering a minimum of two products per month your dealership will have the exclusivity on those products. No other same brand store can order those products. You will need to notify DAG 2 weeks in advance if you plan on not re-ordering any product allowing that product to be open for your competition.
Q: How do I sign up?
PRODUCTS AND SERVICES
Q: What kind of products does DAG offer to the dealer members?
A: DAG specializes in direct mail for conquesting your competition, saturation, targeted, credit based, and to your own database. DAG also specializes in all digital marketing campaigns, saturation email, ringless voicemail drops, BDC campaigns, Vehicle Exchange Training and set up, sales training, BDC set up and training, and much more!
WHAT TO EXPECT
Q: What is the role of a DAG Account Manager?
A: Once your dealership becomes a DAG Member you will be assigned an Account Manager. This person will be your main point of contact with DAG and handle all of your product set up and invoicing. He or she will also handle all of your questions & concerns, give you advice, listen to your needs, consult you on best practices, offer recommendations, go over monthly analytics and reports, and help you achieve overall success while making sure you dominate the competition.
Q: What do I need to do as a dealer point of contact?
A: It is important that we hear from your store as to what product and service is working best and what is not. Our dealers input help shape our member experience and success. So listen to your department heads and send us any suggestions you feel will be beneficial for the group. We are stronger with more input from our members.
Q: How do I pay for products and services?
A: Your Work order is sent to you to get started and signed off on. Your mail, campaign and pricing will be agreed to on work order. Once we receive a check we will provide a paid invoice, once mail is sent you will be provided postal receipts, or if a digital campaign is done we will provide reports and analytics. You will also receive a sales match report at the end of each event so you know your exact ROI. You will be asked to pay by check. Simply overnight a check by UPS or FedEx to:
Dealer Automotive Group
10161 Park Run Drive. Suite #150
Las Vegas, NV 89145
**Please also scan a faxed copy of the check to your Account manager with a UPS or FedEx tracking # so that we can start immediately on the production of your product.
Q: What are the Terms and can we cancel at any time?
A: There are no contracts with DAG. You can decide each month if any of our products fit your dealership’s needs. No contracts make sure your Account Manager is always working for you providing the most effective products and services at the lowest prices. To cancel membership simply call (888) 568-8075 or email email@example.com. All sales are final once you have signed the work order and we have received a check. DAG is not responsible for delayed mail due to weather or postal delivery problems. Reports and analytics including postal receipts and scanned mail reports are availble upon request.