Loading... Please wait...
  • Call Us: 888-568-8075
  • My Account
  • Order Status

Web Page Pop Up

Roll over to magnify and click to enlarge
  • Image 1
  • Image 2

Product Reviews

Write Review

This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!

$599.00 $399.00
(You save $200.00)

Product Description

Dealer Automotive Group has created a simple website traffic widget that helps you obtain more leads and test drives. The widget is attached to specific pages and grabs the clients information so your internet/BDC team can set an appointment and sale the visitor a vehicle. The average dealer website is converting less than 2% of website traffic to actual leads. This means the other 98% is leaving without making an inquiry or phone call to the dealership.

This website traffic widget can deliver an extra 30-60 leads a month which equals more sales for you. You can include an incentive such as a $25-$50 gift card to increase the submissions. One car deal more than pays for it!

  • Price is per month website/rooftop

By adding a Restaurant.com Gift Card to the Widget it will increase your lead submission % and show % for the actual appointment to test drive at the dealership.

$25 Restaurant.com Gift Card

$50 Restaurant.com Gift Card

$100 Restaurant.com Gift Card